As you are aware, the nation has been deeply affected by the Covid-19 virus which has lead to social and economic disruption across the country, with thousands of people and hundreds of businesses having to restrict their day to day activities. Government guidelines have stated to stay home and only leave home for essentials such as food, medication or to help a vulnerable family member/friend or for work (only if you're unable to work from home)
Here at Bay Detailing we spent time researching the Government guidelines that have been laid out and have taken careful consideration to carry on our regular services, these services will be carried out with added safety procedures to ensure the safety of the customer, public and ourselves.
These new procedures are to be put in place immediately until further notice, these procedures are listed below:
- We will notify you of our arrival on site, keys are to be placed in an accessible location, these will be cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaner and placed in the same location upon completion of work.
- We will be only accepting BACS (Bank Transfers) as payment until further notice, details will be given upon completion of service, all works will be invoiced.
- Appropriate protective clothing will be worn by ourselves at all times. This will comprise nitrile disposable gloves and disposable face masks, these will be disposed of off-site.
- If you do require to speak to us personally, we will abide by the 2-metre distance rule.
- As we require access to electric on-site, we will leave and extension lead outside upon picking up car keys, this extension will be disinfected before and after use.
- Vehicles are to be cleared out of any personal belongings before the commencement of service, anything left in the vehicle will be classed as rubbish and removed.
Failure to comply with these procedures may result in the cancellation of your booking.
Please note our standard terms & conditions still apply.
We understand things are tough at this time, but with your assistance, we can fight this virus together.
Stay Home, Save Lives, Protect The NHS